Lightweight Extra Warmth Down Filled Gilet by Fransden 529 588
This classic lightweight, windproof down jacket is built to keep you warm
This Down Gilet Frandsen is super stylish, providing ultimate insulation with a fresh design. It features a unique design to increase core warmth without inflating weight or bulk.
This multi-purpose jacket can be worn as an everyday coat or a layer.
- Lightweight construction
- Nylon and real down - soft and packable
- Close-fitting down-filled collar
- Zipped hand pockets
- Main Fabric: 100% Nylon outer
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Insulation: 90% Duck Down and 10% Feather filling
- We Guarantee that the down used for Frandsen garments originates from the food industry and not from living ducks.
Down Jacket Care:
- Can I wash down products?
- Yes, of course, we recommend it. See below for step by step instructions.
- Machine Wash at a low temperature -30 degrees using non-biological detergent and no softener
Can I or should I tumble dry a product?
- we recommend drying our down products on low heat in a tumble dryer. This is for two reasons:
- 1.) to agitate the down fill and feathers, allowing the loft to return for maximum warmth.
2.) the heat from the tumble dryer will activate the jacket's DWR after re-treatment. This will allow for better water resistance.
Are tennis balls a good idea when tumble drying?
Yes, they are. Tennis balls are often cut in half and added to the tumble dryer stage as an extra aid for agitating the down fill. Helping the jacket return to its full loft. You can now actually buy specific drying balls for this purpose.
This method will help beat the down fill into a shape allowing for maximum loft and warmth. Once dry, remove from the machine and lightly shake the garment.