Shu Da Louise slippers in Mocha
The Louise Mocha is the newest closed-back addition to Shu Da's slipper collection.
The upper is made from a tactile twill textile which has a subtle copper sparkle running through the detailing. The oversized faux fur collar adds to the luxury and glamour of the design. The faux fur cuff comes just above the ankle, keeping the top of your feet warm and cosy.
The lining of the slipper is 100% recycled and is designed to be super-soft against your skin for all-round comfort.
- Durable soles for indoor/outdoor wear
- Cosy 100% recycled faux fur lining
- High density memory foam
- Closed-back design to stay securely on your feet.
- Knit Upper: 72% Polyester & 18% Polyamide
- Faux Fur Collar: 100% polyester faux fur
- Lining/Sock: 100% recycled polyester faux fur
- Sole: 70% natural rubber, 30% recycled rubber
Sizing and Fit Advice:
It is common for your Shu Da’s to feel a little snug when you first start wearing them. We use plush faux fur to line your slippers, which when brand-new, will make the fit feel slightly tighter than usual. You will need to allow time for the slipper and lining to mould to the shape of your foot, and the faux fur lining will compress a little after some wear for a looser fit.
However, if you have wider than average feet or prefer your slippers to fit a little looser we would advise sizing up!
Louise Mocha LOUISE SLIPPER